Welcome to Premier Floor Wraps. We offer custom floor wraps, photo backdrops, media walls, and signs for all types of events. This includes corporate events, weddings, banquets, showers, birthday parties, and much more!

Use the 'Free Estimate' link to fill out your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also connect with us directly via email or phone (details in footer below).

  • Floor Wraps

    A vinyl wrap can be installed on your floor to make your event stand out. It can be white, black, or any image you can think of.

  • Backdrops & Media Walls

    Use a custom backdrop for your guests and clients to take photos with. We offer a variety of sizes, from 8ft wide all the way up to 20ft wide.

  • Signs

    Welcome signs, guest list, or pictures. These signs can be 1ft in height and go up to 6ft in height.

  • Location

    We serve the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, and the surrounding regions.

  • Designs

    We will work with you and our designer to get the custom look you want for your event. We also offer a great selection of standard templates to choose from.


How does the design process work?

The process will take 1-2 weeks as we work with you and our designer to create something you'll love. We will have the design finalized at least 1 month prior to your event.

Not creative? Don't worry we have preset designs you can choose from.

When do you install the floor wrap?

The installation will typically take place the morning of or the night before the date of the event.

Will the floor wrap damage the floor?

We use high quality, easy to remove vinyls, with a protective layer that does NOT damage the floor. We also have well trained staff that use the correct techniques for installation and removal.

How does payment work?

A 25% deposit will be required to secure the booking and the remaining 75% will be due 2 weeks before the event date.

Don't let your space look like this...

Click below to fill out the details of your event and get a free estimate to make your event look as good as you.

Free Estimate